SERVICESFidupartner has five departments made up of 30 multilingual and multicultural professionals, committed to providing quality services, a wide range of services, from, audit, market research, commercial development, accounting and tax ,to legal advice and company incorporation.
TAXTo provide foreign investors with tax information regarding incentive measures for investment in Morocco and to guarantee advice for them as they carry out their projects. On a national level, by offering local companies a global service in tax matters, our principle is to advise and offer the advantages of constant support and an exhaustive follow-up of tax declarations.
OUR INTERVENTIONSWith the aim of satisfying our clients’ needs, we have developed expertise in the following areas:
- Defining the financial policy and operation planning
- Diagnosis of the situation.
- Analysis of the possible options.
- VAT recovery operations .
- Formalisation of tax declarations (direct and indirect taxes).
- Tax identification procedures.
- Relations with the public administrations.
- Assistance in tax inspection.
LEGALIn this area of expertise, our firm disposes of a team of recognized legal consultants. Our aim is to put at the disposition of investors, a legal structure that best adapts to the needs of their projects and that guarantees the fulfillment of their legal obligations, while they realize their day to day activities.
OUR INTERVENTIONSOrganisation and management of the accounting system, whether in the client’s company or in the consultancy, with the possibility of exchanging information between the two, as well as guaranteeing a direct and efficient follow-up thanks to the use of the most advanced data processing systems and new technologies.
- Assistance in the definition of your project
- Establishing the legal statutes
- Carrying out the bureaucratic and legal procedures for the constitution of your legal entity
- Legal secretary of companies
- Relations with administration
- Advice and assistance in different aspects
- Elaboration and negotiation of all kinds of business contracts, providing advice to our clients, in function of their legal entity
- Legal advice in the preparation of international contracts
ACCOUNTING & FINANCETo deal with the accounting tasks and satisfy the needs of companies who prefer external agents to look after their accounts, or to offer assistance to companies who do their own bookkeeping. This solution is taken with the aim of fulfilling, at a minimum cost, the obligations imposed by the legislation in this aspect and relieving the company of the concerns created by the existence of a permanent accounting team.
- Organisation and management of the accounting system, whether in the client’s company or in the consultancy, with the possibility of exchanging information between the two, as well as guaranteeing a direct and efficient follow-up thanks to the use of the most advanced data processing systems and new technologies.
- Guarantee of a direct and efficient follow-up.
- Formalisation of the annual accounts, balances and declarations.
- Formalisation of the statements of synthesis.
- Situations involving mediation.
- Financial and management statements.
- Up-dating of the accounts by cycles.
- Trends charts, reports.
- Supervision of the accounts.
We offer a comprehensive formula which reassures our clients, enabling them to concentrate on the essential aspects of their company activities and enjoy the support of a partner with great experience and reliability in the area of administrative and accounts management.
SOCIALLeaving the day-to-day management of your social aspects in the hands of our specialised department will enable you to optimise the conditions of confidentiality with regard to salaries, bring you greater security in your social and tax obligations and guarantee compliance with the legislation in force.
- Setting up of the payment plan.
- Overall management of the administration of salaries.
- Advice about social legislation and labour law.
- Advice about salary income .
- Assistance in social auditing.
- Guidance in the case of lawsuits.
- Assistance for expatriates.
- Statistics charts.
- Simplified social report.
ORGANISATIONTo set up procedures which lead to the formalisation of an administrative organisation and an accounts organisation, and to guarantee the co-ordination of the company’s internal and external players.
- Analysis of the functioning of the structure on-site and taking into consideration the one which already exists.
- Identification of the needs which enable the setting up of a coherent structure adapted to your specific requirementsµ
- Specification of the collaborator’s functions and responsibilities and the tasks which need to be carried out, formalisation of the work programme, specification of the inspections and validations.
- Organisation of the accounting and financial tasks.
- Establishment of administrative procedures adapted to the company.
IT INTEGRATIONTHE CHOICE OF A DATA PROCESSING SYSTEM IS ESSENTIAL In choosing a data processing solution, the effort of reflection and organisation necessary for the company is often more “costly” than the product itself. Indeed, although the systems are becoming increasingly simple, the functions assumed are essential, even critical, and the weight of the legal requirements is constantly increasing. FIDUPARTNER proposes being your guide and assistant in the process of choosing an accounting programme which is adapted to your needs.
- Establishment of the management scheme (company’s strategy with regard to its data processing system)
- Prior study (analysis of the existing strategy)
- Choice of the data processing system solution and the supplier
- Establishment of the new system in its technical aspects and in the organisational aspect
- Tests and launch
- Training of staff
DOMICILIATIONA complete solution to the domiciliation of your company adapted to the scale of your project. In permanent and privileged collaboration with a Business Center of recognised prestige in Morocco.
- Commercial and postal address.
- Registered offices.
- Reception and administration of post and registered mail.
- Forwarding of post.
- Reception and annotation of your telephone messages.
- Transmission of telephone, electronic and fax messages.
- Offices at your disposal.